Conferences & Meetings
Cathedral Peak Hotel boasts a fully-equipped modern conference centre designed to cater for either large seminars or smaller management meetings.
Choose from 5 different conference rooms seating up to 200 delegates and create the perfect balance between business and pleasure. All-inclusive conference packages are available from the two resident conference-coordinators.
Spouses & families are welcome and easily catered for as Cathedral Peak Hotel can accommodate up to 266 conference guests in 104 rooms - varying from deluxe and family-type accommodation to the exclusive Mponjwane Presidential Suite.
Superb cuisine of an excellent standard is enjoyed and the conference organizer can negotiate individual catering or separate seating. Various theme evenings, gala dinners, champagne breakfasts and braais can be organised for conference delegates by prior arrangement.
The hotel's thatched boma overlooks the immaculate golf course, Drakensberg mountain range and Umlambonja Valley and is ideal for evening sundowners or private functions. Conference orientated activities including team-building are available on request.
- Fully inclusive conference packages at attractive rates
- Free use of conference rooms with facilities when delegates stay at the hotel
- Wi-Fi hotspot
- Multi-variable seating arrangements in our conference rooms
- A boardroom and break-away rooms
- Large refreshment and service area
- Controlled heating or air-conditioning
- Secretarial help
- Ample secure parking on site
- Superb choice of activities and entertainment for partners and families accompanying delegates
- 1 x data projector, 1 x direct image projector,
- TV's and 3 x VCR's
- 3 x slide projectors and screens
- 3 x overhead projectors
- 1 x laser pointer
- 7 x flip charts/white boards and 3 x movable screens
- PA System including 1 x lapel and 1 x moving microphone
- "Mirrodex" flexirail system throughout for more versatile presentations (excluding Umlambonja and Mafifiyela)
- Fax, telephone, internet and email facilities
- 2 x Lecterns
- Copying and printing facility
- Writing packs and pens provided free of charge
- A captive audience in a tranquil locality, creating an atmosphere highly conductive to stress-free productivity and relaxation
- Vehicle access to facilitate product presentation
- Resort facilities includes: 9 hole golf course with alternate tees for an 18 hole game, tennis, squash, floodlit mini-adventure golf, guided walks & hikes horse riding, trout fishing, bowls, badminton, table tennis, outdoor chess and bird watching
- The new recreational area includes a fully equipped gym, steam bath, beauty therapist, 2 heated pools, 1 unheated pool, 10m climbing tower & beach volleyball court
- 2 bars include Albert's Cocktail Bar for formal drinks or Harry's late night action bar with pool table and dart board
- Helicopter sight-seeing flights or transfers are also available
- Resident conference co-ordinators help with organisation and arrangements to make sure of a successful and memorable conference
- Theme evenings
- Gala dinners and private braais
- Helicopter flights among the majestic mountains