Terms & Conditions
- Guests are liable for the tariff of the full period booked, regardless of early check out or late arrival.
- A reservation may not be transferred.
- Reductions or extensions are subject to arrangement with Management.
- Quoted rates are per room per night, including dinner, bed and breakfast & VAT @ 14% as well as mid-morning and afternoon teas, KZN Wildlife entrance permit and tourism levy. Hotel rates are subject to change without notice.
- Children 10 years and younger are requested to eat meals in a supervised children's dining room. Children may eat dinner in the Adults' dining room between 18h30 - 20h00. Full Tariff will be charged for children eating in the Adults' dining room outside of these hours. Children may eat breakfast in the Adults' dining room between normal breakfast times 07h00 - 09h30.
- Dress code is smart casual after 18h30 (no shorts).
- Consumption of own liquor on the premises is not permitted.
- No pets are allowed.
- Right of admission is reserved.
- In the event of performance being frustrated or delayed by strikes, riots, lock-outs, trade disputes, weather, vis major Acts of God, or any other cause not within control of the Hotel, it is agreed that the Hotel shall not be held liable for any loss of trade or profit consequent upon such cause.
- A deposit of one night's accommodation is payable for reservations during off-peak periods.
- A deposit of two nights' accommodation is payable for reservations during peak periods.
- The balance of accommodation is payable on arrival.
- Kindly refer to the Rates page on the website for details of our peak periods.
- For reservations cancelled more than 30 days before the date of arrival the deposit will be refunded less an administration fee of 10%.
- For reservations cancelled between 30 and 15 days before the date of arrival the deposit will be refunded less 50%.
- For reservations cancelled 14 or fewer days before the date of arrival the full deposit will be forfeited.
- Payment is not refundable for reservations not cancelled and not taken up.